Welcome to SEO Services Kerala https://seoserviceskerala.com/ . We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by SEO Services Kerala (collectively, “Services”).
“Personally Identifiable Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
2. What Organizations are Collecting the Information In addition to our direct collection of information, our third-party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses, and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers.
3. How the Information is Used The information collected by SEO Services Kerala is used for managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
4. With Whom the Information May be Shared Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors.
5. How is Personally Identifiable Information Stored Personally Identifiable Information collected by SEO Services Kerala is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of SEO Services Kerala except for use as indicated above.
[Insert information about the security protocol used in storage of PII]
6. Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt-out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed.
8. How does SEO Services Kerala use login information? SEO Services Kerala uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
9. SEO Services Kerala has entered into and will continue to enter into partnerships and other affiliations with a number of vendors. Such vendors may have access to certain Personally Identifiable Information on a need-to-know basis for evaluating Authorized Customers for service eligibility.
10. How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure? All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information.
[Insert information about any SSL encryption or other security measures you have in place]
11. How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [Insert Contact Email].
12. Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site? We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting [Insert Contact Email]. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information.